Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thought I should update my blog finally with things I have been doing

My view from the cables going to the top of Half Dome This is what I looked like after hiking up to the cables to go to the top of half dome and couldn't breathe very well. (I look like I have been run over by a dump truck...twice) The asthma kicked in the last mile of the hike from the altitude. Poor Kristin had to keep looking back to make sure I was still breathing. It took us 14 hours round trip to hike up to half dome and back. I will not be trying that again. Once is enough in my life.



Hangin out at the Luncheon after Grandpa Teare's funeral.


Asher and I having fun at Mady's Baptism


3 comments:

SARAH T. said...

I LOVE your updates! You look great. Love the pic of you hiking. You just make me want more of your bloggin!

kristin said...

Go Team HalfDome!
Long day, but great company! :)

djensen said...

Hey Girl-Just found your blog through Pili, looks like you have been having some adventures! Absolutely love the Ugly Betty Costume!!!