Friday, October 24, 2008

Bored

I don't know if anyone would enjoy this post but Callie, Melissa and I, but I thought I would share. So the other night Melissa and I were hanging out and Callie was coming over. Callie was really wanted to know what Melissa and I were wearing. She wanted to know if it was okay to come over in here pajamas to hangout with us. I said that was fine. As soon as I hung up I ran upstairs and asked Melissa if she had any old prom dresses or bridesmaid dresses. I told Melissa how Callie was wondering what we were wearing and I thought it would be fun for here to show up and we would be sitting there all done up. Okay a little silly but we had some great laughs over it. So Melissa and I proceeded to put on our dresses and curl our hair all up and put on a ton of makeup. We look ridiculous. We hurried downstairs and waited for Callie's arrival. Callie came fifteen minutes later. Let's just say Callie couldn't figure out what was going on but once she put it all together we all laughed pretty hard. Good times with great friends.


I picked to wear a bridesmaid dress from Erika's wedding


As Callie came in Melissa was also reading Better Homes and Gardens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are HOT ladies! That is such a great idea. You have too much fun. Isn't true how we ask what another person is wearing to know what we should wear. I am surprised she didn't feel a little undressed when she walked in. HA! Ish I love your posts!! Keep them comin!!

Pili girl~ said...

Oh my gosh! This post cracked me up! I absolutely love it! I miss you and Melissa!