Friday, October 24, 2008

Caution!

Just a little cautionary note: Come rainy season and you want to get some new pots and you go to Home Depot after a little rain. Don't pull down pots that are upside down and the rims are full of water or this might happen to you.



Yes, this happened to Melissa on night we ran to Home Depot. She was soaking wet and we laughed really hard. We just kept imagining that there was a surveillance camera pointed at us and the guys doing surveillance we laughing just as hard. It was something out of America's Funniest Home Video. To bad we didn't have a video at the time. Yes, that is water down the front of Melissa and her hair was wet also.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thatis pretty dang funny! Poor girl... looks like me sometimes when Preston doesn't eat on time.

kristin said...

Now I am going to have to watch America's funniest home videos for the reinactment. I think I would have fallen over from laughing so hard!

Ylfe said...

Ish, this is so fun you have a blog now! I didn't know it was up and going til I saw it on Josh and Sarah's. Love the stories, so funny!