Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Never a surprise in the City....

So this past weekend Sheila invited me and a few friends to go to the city to have a picnic at Crissy Field. We all meet at Sheila's house and took two cars to the city. Sheila and her family in one and Steve, Emily, Kim and I in my car. All was well until it was time to get off in the city to cut over to Crissy Field. We went one way and Sheila's car went another. Following my navigation is great sometime but it doesn't tell you when something is going on and there's a lot of traffic. Yes, it took us another 45 to an hour to get to Crissy Field due to the "Love Fest" You can only imagine what we saw in the city.

Not quite sure....

Let's just say there was alot of interesting outfits to see.

This is the real reason it took so long. Steve just wanted one more picture of this group of girls. Who gave Steve my camera?

But after a little re-navigating we made it and it was a beautiful day in the City!





Got to love Sheila and Steve always wanting to be in the picture.

2 comments:

Josh & Sarah Teare said...

Oh I am so glad you finally posted!! I loved your first entry... I was so engaged in the story... that means you need to write more!
Okay those outfits.... They need to listen to Elder Tom Perry's advise about what to wear.
That is one perk about going to the city is that there are so many interesting people that flock there. I can't wait to go again!!
Keep up the blogging... you are fantastic at it!

Amanda said...

Hey we were in the city then too! We had the three kids that were all sandy and their moms were freaking out. Well I was the only mom freaking out. I hate mess!